The global games market for social casino continues to thrive. After being one of the fastest growing game genres on social networks last year, in 2013 it’s the mobile platforms that drive explosive consumer growth. With a projected combined revenue of $2.8 billion, the social casino games market has become a staple among casual gamers worldwide.
Social and mobile casino games occupy a unique segment within the casual games market, and feature a unique audience and very different game mechanics. Consequently, this segment’s massive market share also faces its own set of questions, opportunities and challenges. SuperData is the only research provider that offers comparative analyses on a country- and title-level.
Subscribers receive the following:
- A monthly update on the social and mobile casino market
- A detailed data file (.xls) containing key performance indicators such as ARPPU, conversion rates, and social casino games revenues and usage estimates
- Including 12 months of historic data (ARPPU, conversion rates)
- High-level analyses and insights presented in a recurrent report (.pdf)
- A breakdown of key casino genres such as slots, poker, casino and table games (Update: metrics on bingo games will be added starting Q4!)
- Coverage across key markets: Australia, Germany, France, Italy, South Africa, UK, and United States
- Revenue estimates, forecasts, case-studies and more!
Who should read this report?
This service is specifically designed for both land-based casino operators and social game publishers active in this unique market. Each month we provide the industry with reliable and relevant insight on the important trends in the market. Anyone holding a stake in this market will not want to miss this.
SuperData collects digital point-of-sale data directly from publishers, developers and distributors. In total we track the monthly spending behavior of over 47 million paying gamers. Based on this unique dataset, we assess overall market performance, spending preferences, genre distribution, average revenue per paying user, conversion rates, lifetime value, and more. For more information, please visit our Methodology section.
Want to know more?
If you’d like to receive more information on this service please contact us directly!